Sunday, February 22, 2009

35 Months....

Seriously.... how many more?

5 comments:

Ava's family said...

Too many! Hey, you asked! =)

Lynn said...

Lisa!!

You crack me up!

Truly Blessed said...

It can't be too many more -- PLEASE!

Hey, check out Kimberley's new blog (get to it by going to http://seventhdiamond.blogspot,com ) as she's auctioning off all of the smaller clothing she's been buying for Sophia, now that she knows Sophia will likely be in a 3T or so. She's got some darling clothes listed!

Kristy said...

On the 21st we just had our 34th...we are both almost there!!!

Happy LIDversary!!

Love, Kristy

Mrs. U said...

Oh my goodness. Your LID is ONLY 6 months and 10 days after us!! Isn't it shocking that it's this long of a wait? BUUUUUTTTTTT.... when we went LID, we were told it was only a 6 month wait, which turned into a 15 month wait. While it certainly doesn't compare to 35 months, it was longer. But when I see Elizabeth's little personality in action, I know she was created by God specifically for our family. She wasn't even born until AFTER we passed the first 6 months of waited and probably wasn't even conceieved yet when our paperwork first got to China! How neat is that!!

Your little sweetie IS coming. I will be praying for y'all becuase I know the wait is excrutiating!!!!!!!!

His,
Mrs. U