Hyperventilating
I am very excited to announce that the first rumor for this month eludes to us being referred this month!
That referrals should be coming out well before the end of this month due to the Chinese New Year and that the atmosphere in the CCAA office has been very upbeat compared to recent months. (all paraphrased from my favorite point of information - Rumor Queen)
Now, I do not for any reason believe that we will see Hope's face in the next two weeks but I do believe that there will be more families matched in the next months than there have been in the last 6 months. So in my mind, a slight speed up.
All very exciting and feeling like we will be going to China sooner than expected.
Update: I'm beginning to think that the '23rd' rumor was for January 23rd being the date referrals to be mailed...

4 comments:
I can't sleep....My husband can't sleep. I told him I HAD to check Spanish RQ at 2:30 AM and he didn't even think I was crazy! Could things really be speeding up? Dare we hope?
Lynn it might not be in the next two weeks, but it will be veryyyyy soooon!!!
Love and blessings, Kristy
hyperventilating WITH YOU and so hopeful FOR you!
BREATHE!!!!
I'm pulling for you and for the other March 06'ers. Maybe not this month, but certainly not long now!!
China in the summertime is HOT, but fun!
Post a Comment