22 Days Away...
Well, I couldn't be more excited and nervous... how could I not be ready after 3 years of waiting?
We are now 22 LID days away from seeing our daughter for the first time. When will this be?
4 day average - July Referral travel in August
5 Day average - June Referral travel in July
6 Day average - May Referral travel in June
I am thinking we will be going to China this summer... Chris won't miss school and Jim & Chris might both miss Boy Scout Summer camp... But ME?? I won't be missing anything... My summer? CLEAR... to go to China and bring home our long awaited daughter.
Just a little giddy!

11 comments:
I'm feeling pretty giddy too! I can't believe our month of March is next in line!!!!
You have waited SO LONG!!! I am excited for you, girl. Hope is coming home.
Claire
I found you from the RQ site - I am so excited for you! I know you are likely a few months away from referral, but it's exciting when you start seeing dates for your month come along!
I look forward to seeing your new gift from God when she arrives at your doorstep!
Place it all at His feet and He will keep you in His mighty hands.
In Christ,
Jeannine C.
Mom to Sophie Joy Xiucheng
Jiangxi, China
Hello,
I live in France et I wait with my husband et my daughter (born also in China) our second baby. We have the same LID (3/22/06). How many months will we wait ?
I don't speak english very well, excuse-me !
Sandrine et sa famille
I am feeling giddy, encouraged, happy , excited and any of word you can think of right along with you!!! I can't wait!!! Have a great weekend.
Love and blessings, Kristy
How wonderful - hoping for BIG batches for you, my friend!
OH WOW!!!! Are you jumping up and down yet????
Hi--
I found your blog from the RQ site. I am a fellow marching Panda. My LID is 3/17/2006. I am thinking about starting my own blog, but am not sure if I have enough time/technical experience. In any event, I just wanted to say hello and wish you well.
Patricia
Patty, it really isn't hard if you use blogger. I hope you set one up and if you do... let me know so I can take a look!
Lynn
Where are you RQ friend? Have you heard the new rumors????!!!!!!
There is a little girl in China waiting for you to be her Mommy!! With the latest rumor from RQ, I think/hope you are next! Good Luck!
Post a Comment