2 Days!!
Well, it looks like the CC*A officially processed 2 days of requests to adopt this month putting us at 33 request days away.
They have maintained an average of 6 days per month over the last year, and last 6 months. Here are the predictions of when they will match our LID of March 22, 2006,using the averages of 6-3 days.
6 days - May
5 days - June
4 days - August
3 days - November (hopefully we aren't at 'another year yet!"'
(counting January - December batches)
In 2006 the CC*A processed 147 LID days (May 06 - Sept 06) 5 Months
In 2007 the CC*A processed 97 LID days (Oct 06 - Dec 14 06) 2.5 Months
In 2008 the CC*A processed 65 LID days so far, with only one referral set to go. Hmmmm a 2 day batch would give them 67! :) (Dec 15, 06 - Feb ?, 06) 2.? Months.
So with that amount of decline, I wonder if they will reduce the number of days processed next year, hopefully it will be more than just March?
UPDATE: This made me laugh I checked Adoption Forcast and they predicted my best case scenario:
I would love this to be true, yet doubtful at this point!

2 comments:
I can't understand what happened last month. The only thing I'm thinking is RQ's polls might be off and maybe they were bigger days than we all thought. Or maybe I just can't see the writing on the wall.....
Lisa,
I agree, it was an incredibly small month, on families matched and days.
We are all not wanting to see the writing on the wall... that's called Hope... Hang in there...
Post a Comment