Wednesday, October 22, 2008

31 Months

Since I just love Winnie the Pooh, I recently bought a cd full of classic Pooh songs for our daughter.



This song just made me sob when I heard it. Pooh is missing Christopher Robin, I know how he feels...




Wherever You Are

Come out moon
Come out wishing star
Come out Come out
Wherever you are

I’m out here in the dark
All alone and wide awake
Come and find me
I’m empty and I’m cold
And my heart's about to break
Come and find me

I need you to come here and find me
Cause without you I’m totally lost
I've hung a wish on every star
It hasn’t done much good so far
I can only dream of you
Wherever you are

I’ll hear you laugh
I’ll see you smile
I’ll be with you just for a while
But when the morning comes
And the sun begins to rise I will lose you

Because it’s just a dream
When I open up my eyes I will lose you
I used to believe in forever
But forever is to good to be true

I've hung a wish on every star
It hasn’t done much good so far
I don’t know what else to do
Except to try to dream of you
And wonder if you are dreaming too

Wherever you are

Wherever you are

7 comments:

Ava's family said...

I don't think I've ever heard that song before. I can see why it made you sob. 31 down and I hope not many more to go!

k1 said...

You are so close now.
Only a few more months.

kitchu said...

wow, hearing this brought tears to my eyes as my mom was such a great lover of pooh's, all the way up to the end of her life...

happy 31!

Our Journey To Eden said...

Sweet and sad. Even with all the hustle and bustle of life and the sweet blessings that we have each day, our daughter's are never far from our thoughts.

Kristy said...

I totally understand why you sobbed!!! Happy LIDversary!!! We are sooooo close!!!

Kristy

Ava's family said...

It took me all this time to come over here and listen to the song...Just didn't want to sob. I was already feeling down today (with the new rumors) and thought might as well be today. It's a beautiful song....I never heard it before. When I open my eyes I will lose you...That about did me in.

Lynn said...

Lisa,

I think Pooh's voice is soooooo sad too....

I'll post something funny soon!