Saturday, January 12, 2008

kim

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Lynn!

redmaryjanes said...

Happy Birthday Kim!
I hope all is well with you guys!

Leslie said...

Lynn, I was just checking in on your and read your past few posts. My heart just breaks for you, trust me, I was there. I had Myah's room completed and I was just waiting. We missed the cutoff date by 1 day, I was devastated. It had already been six months after we were promised, we were at the beginning of what is now the very long wait. I repainted her room, re did everything. I felt that I had to do something for my little girl, and myself. So many years of waiting for another child, I was done waiting. But God had a bigger plan, little Myah was the answer to our prayers. Please stay faithful and know that your day will come! I will say a special prayer for your family. Hang in there sweetie!