Merry Christmas to you too! Boy, did you do a nice job on that cake! How many weight watcher points do you suppose that would be? Gosh, it's hard to diet during the holidays! Enjoy your day today. Sending you a big ole' Christmas (((HUG)))
I am a Christian wife and mother from Southeastern Michigan. After having a beautiful son, infertility led us to adopting 2 beautiful babies one domestically and one from China!
If you found this blog while surfing adoption forums I am usually known there as Sewhopeful22.
LID 3/22/06
7 comments:
Merry Christmas to you too! Boy, did you do a nice job on that cake!
How many weight watcher points do you suppose that would be? Gosh, it's hard to diet during the holidays! Enjoy your day today. Sending you a big ole' Christmas (((HUG)))
Merry Christmas to you in cold, snowy Michigan!
Merry Christmas from not so cold Florida :O)
Merry Christmas to you and yours, Lynn!
Did that cake taste as good as it looked???
Wow, your cake is incredible!
Martha Stewart intimidates me big time.
I hope you all had a wonderful, Merry Christmas!
TB- I love Martha!!
I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas. Your blog looks so cute!
Post a Comment