Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving & 20 Months

aatbThanksgivingWall2

8 comments:

Ava's family said...

Congratulations on making it out of the teens!

Hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

k1 said...

One less month to wait, one month closer to Hope!

Happy Thanksgiving

Anonymous said...

God bless you. Hope WILL come home...only He knows when. I pray that He gives you and I the strength to wait for the day that our babies are placed in our arms forever.

Beth
LID 12/31/05
Wondering if this will ever happen...

Lynn said...

Thanks everyone,

Beth... hang in there, you are at the end of the race!!

redmaryjanes said...

Darling graphic and Happy Thanksgiving to you too~

Truly Blessed said...

Happy Thanksgiving, and "woo hoo" on the 20 months!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!!

Nikki said...

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving...I look forward to hearing all about it.

20 months!? Congrats!!!! Hang on Hope...it won't be too much longer!