Lisa, Luna, L&J
Tonight, Lisa, from Our Journey to Ava, switched from being my "Cyber Friend" to my "Real Life Friend"!
After trading many PM's over at RQ we decided it would be sooooo much easier to just call each other! We made a date for 7pm and 2 hours and 34 minutes later my minutes ran out on my calling card!!
It was so great to talk to someone who is in the same car of the roller coaster! (even if she is in the front and I'm in the back!)
It was so great to talk to someone who is in the same car of the roller coaster! (even if she is in the front and I'm in the back!)
At the end of our 2.5 hour conversation I thanked her for the 'therapy' and that I was feeling so much better! I love how this community of adoptive mom's have all supported each other! It truly is amazing!
If someone had told me a few years ago that I would be making friends on the Internet I would have told them that they were crazy. Look what I would have missed out on! I can't wait to meet her in person!


7 comments:
I REALLY enjoyed our 2.5 hours of therapy too! My ear was getting hot, but I probably could of continued to chat longer!! Next time....I'll call you so we don't have to hear that dreaded lady come on and say, "one minute remaining!" with my unlimited long distance! =)
So happy to see that I've moved up to "Real Life Friend" status!!! =)
Very cool!!!
I'm always amazed by the connections made on this journey!
I'm met some truly amazing people too! Isn't it something how one life touches so many people. I like to think that way.
Wonderful post!
I think all of the blogging Michiganders need to meet in real life. When and where can we do this???
So glad you and L had such a nice long therapy session.
You guys had better invite me too! I want to meet both of you.
I am so thrilled for you. I am amazed at the friends I have made on this journey too:)
Kim
Post a Comment