18 Months Down...
Only 117 LID days until they reach our LID day. This chart shows the past 21 months of history. The overall monthly average is 11 days per cycle. 117/11=10.6
I think we are finally less than a year away from referral it only took us 18 months to get here...
We should be seeing referrals come out sometime next week. I am praying that they match at least through December 5th. This would be 10 days and in keeping with poll numbers. If they do less, then there is something severely wrong.
If they do more, it will be a miracle.
I have seen miracles this week... now praying for one of my own. Pray for the babies health and wellbeing, the families courage and strength, the orphanage directors, the CCAA workers and the Chinese Government.

10 comments:
Praying with you! And happy 18!
They are always in my thoughts and prayers. 18 months down. Wow.
I think the adoption community really needs this batch to be one with a larger number of days than we have seen in a while. Something to give us some HOPE. It's been a little scary lately. Bring on some MERICLES.
Geez, that graph is depressing.
BUT....you've got 18 months behind you! How wonderful and exciting is that?
Tell me again when your LID is?
Oh, and regarding the "little sister" comments on my blog, you'll just have to stay tuned. I'm not sayin' NOTHIN!
Um, duh. I see now, just by looking, that your LID is 3/22/06. Come on CCAA, let's get cracking!
Yikes! That graph sure says A LOT....AND it isn't good!
Happy 18 down!
I am hoping for some movement this month, but doubtful until we hit 2008.
Congrats on 18 months down!
I will pray for our children and their caregivers.
I love all the prayers. I am in very spirital time in my life hope I don't 'scare' any one off!
Amiee and RMJ - I truly believe it will be either 10 or 11 days. If it's less... no one call me... I'll be hibernating in my own self pity! But I do believe it will be at least until the 5th.
TB-I have this feeling... you will proceed me yet again! I am hoping it all comes together for you!
Lisa- Nope NOT good. But what is... I really think though that we are on the down swing of this (forgive me) stupid ride...
Lynn,
I'm hoping we get on the up swing soon or we're gonna get so low we won't even make it on the graph! =)
Have I told you that I'm impressed with your graph? Just wanted to let you know that. =)
Lisa... I hear ya...
Don't be too impressed I have one class short of a Assoc. in Business Computers and spent 7 years at EDS training and supporting desktop software and a couple years doing network support... creating a spreadsheet in Excel is kidstuff when you have the right teachers!
I know... NERD!
I'm still prayin.
Post a Comment