Tuesday, April 10, 2007

A Moment of Silence...

Only 2 days were referred this cycle... I have little to say today... Just hanging on to a thread of HOPE..

Four candles burned slowly, the ambiance was so soft one could almost her them talking

The first candle said
"I am Peace,
The word is full of anger an fighting nobody can keep me lit."
Then the flame of Peace went out completely.

Then the second candle said,
"I am Faith,
I am no longer indispensable,it doesn't' make sense that I stay lit a moment longer"
Just then a breeze softly blew out Faith's flame.

Sadly the third candle began to speak,
"I am Love,
People don't understand my importance so they simply put me aside. They even forget to love those who are nearest to them. I haven't the strength to say lit."

And waiting no longer Love's flame went out.

Suddenly...
A child entered the room and noticed the three unlit candles

"Why aren't they burning? You're supposed to burn until the end!"
Saying this, the child began to cry.

Then the fourth candle answered,
"Don't be afraid, I am Hope,
While I am burning we can re-light he other candles."

With shining eyes the child took the candle of Hope and lit the other three candles.


The flame of Hope should never go out in your life

And with Hope each of us can life a live with Peace, Faith and
Love
...

LINK TO ORIGINAL


1 comment:

Ava's family said...

That was beautiful. You can never lose hope. We WILL get there!

I can't wait to see Hope's nursery. You guys have so many fun projects that you are doing!