Hi there, I linked over from Rumor Queen. I LOVE what you did with Hope's closet and you're really inspiring me!
We are LID 2/17/06 and haven't started on our nursery yet. We have been waiting for this to be our last project (saving some fun stuff for the end). All our baby clothes are stuffed onto the one rod we have in our closet and it's getting pretty darn full. I think it's time for a trip to Home Depot to get our closet in shape too!
What a nice closet filled with lots of pretty cute stuff! I'm about ready to have Jeff hang another rod in Ava's....It's getting pretty full! =)If this wait takes much longer, we might have to build Ava a walk-in closet! =)
Thanks for your prayers. Ian has been feeling better...We are going on 40 hours without any flu symptoms (knock on wood). Griffin is on crutches, but doing alright. His knee was twisted out of alignment as well as his foot.
Hey.....Did ya hear that the stork is in the air?????!!!!! Please oh please let us get into November!
Very nice! And he smiles while doing it!! :) What a great dad! Don't know about the legs though. (just kidding) :D I think we could have fun shopping together!
I am a Christian wife and mother from Southeastern Michigan. After having a beautiful son, infertility led us to adopting 2 beautiful babies one domestically and one from China!
If you found this blog while surfing adoption forums I am usually known there as Sewhopeful22.
LID 3/22/06
7 comments:
Wow! It looks great! Love all that PINK!
Oh my goodness, that is about the cutest closet I ever did see!
Excellent work, gentlemen! We're all very impressed!
Thanks everyone! I have to say it was great medicine to start getting her room ready!
Hi there, I linked over from Rumor Queen. I LOVE what you did with Hope's closet and you're really inspiring me!
We are LID 2/17/06 and haven't started on our nursery yet. We have been waiting for this to be our last project (saving some fun stuff for the end). All our baby clothes are stuffed onto the one rod we have in our closet and it's getting pretty darn full. I think it's time for a trip to Home Depot to get our closet in shape too!
Donna :)
What a nice closet filled with lots of pretty cute stuff! I'm about ready to have Jeff hang another rod in Ava's....It's getting pretty full! =)If this wait takes much longer, we might have to build Ava a walk-in closet! =)
Thanks for your prayers. Ian has been feeling better...We are going on 40 hours without any flu symptoms (knock on wood). Griffin is on crutches, but doing alright. His knee was twisted out of alignment as well as his foot.
Hey.....Did ya hear that the stork is in the air?????!!!!!
Please oh please let us get into November!
Very nice! And he smiles while doing it!! :) What a great dad! Don't know about the legs though. (just kidding) :D
I think we could have fun shopping together!
Post a Comment