I just happened to stumble upon your blog. I live in West Michigan and returned home from China in July with a daughter we named Hope. What a small world. Your family is beautiful.
I am a Christian wife and mother from Southeastern Michigan. After having a beautiful son, infertility led us to adopting 2 beautiful babies one domestically and one from China!
If you found this blog while surfing adoption forums I am usually known there as Sewhopeful22.
LID 3/22/06
4 comments:
That's right!!!!
That is precious!!!
Love and blessings, Kristy
Our agency told us today that our TA is on its way!!!!!
Thank you for your sweet comments about our little one!!
Love and blessings, Kristy
I just happened to stumble upon your blog. I live in West Michigan and returned home from China in July with a daughter we named Hope. What a small world. Your family is beautiful.
Post a Comment