Monday, February 15, 2010

5 Months Home - 17 Months Old - Valentines Day - Happy CNY






We are still here...

Just have been settling in and enjoying life as a family!






Hope is coming along.  She is sleeping through the night. finally. and taking regular naps.  It took her a full 5 months to relax enough to sleep comfortably in our house.  It was a tough time... I'm so glad we have that behind us.

Now that she has met all her mobility milestones we are working on speech.  She can now say, Hi, Bye-Bye, Up, Down, Chris, Eat, Uh Oh and Woof!

We started signing with the girls just for fun and it is amazing how quickly they are picking up the language.  Kate signs, Eat, More, Milk, Please Bye- Bye and Hot.  Hope is signing Eat and More!

We are keeping busy cooped up most of the time indoors due to the cold temps here in Michigan but we have had enough lunch dates at the mall here and there to  keep us busy.

I have more to post on soon... I have pictures of our Meeting Eden and Valentines Day.

Next Saturday we are having a special Chinese New Year celebration so I'm sure I will have some pictures to post on that!

5 comments:

Tracy said...

I can't believe it has only been 5 months! She has changed sooo much in that short time. She is such an angel! Your family has been blessed in so many ways, and I'm sure the blessings will continue each and every day!

Sherri said...

Wow 5 months already!! Beautiful photo.

Linda said...

What a sweet little girl! Keep the pic's coming!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear all is well!! Happy Chinese New Year!!!

Kristy said...

That is one precious little Snowbunny!!!!

Love, Kristy