Friday, August 28, 2009

The Bee & The Bug

Since I've decided to close the sewing room at least for a few months after we get back and knew I wanted the girls to be a Bumble Bee & Ladybug!

I just couldn't resist these...

Carter's purchased at BuyBuyBaby 50% off!!


6 comments:

Truly Blessed said...

Ahh...at first I thought you were doing a post about my girls!

Lynn said...

Nope! Kate is from Utah, the Bee Hive State! So she is our little Bee!

Carol said...

Almost there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fall is a wonderful time in China!!!

Jen said...

Blessings.....thank you for letting others follow your journey!

Luna said...

The girls are going to look ADORABLE!! Ava is going to be a little bug. I've only had it for 4years...I'm so excited for her to finally wear it!

Lynn said...

Luna! We finally have our little bugs!! Even Halloween costumes feel like a dream!!