Monday, July 20, 2009

Tomorrow Will Be The Day...

The CCAA has posted that the cutoff is in fact March 22nd!!

I have some inside info that packages are in transit and will be delivered tomorrow. Hopefully our agency will get theirs too! Pretty confident that tomorrow will be the day we see the face of the child we have prayed and cried for, for almost 4 years.

Too excited/tired for words really...

I was up until 6am playing with my new blogstuff and Kate was up at 9:00. Finally finished it! I think I put about 14 hours into it... Yeah.. I'm slow.. but I learned a lot! I still need to figure out why my links are blue.. but I'll leave that for another day...

What do you think?

7 comments:

Carol said...

We just want to see that baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luna said...

LOVE the new blog!! Less than 24 hours now...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sue G said...

Blog looks awesome! We're almost there! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Blog looks great, however it is wider than most, I have to scroll over to see all of it, don't know if that is what you intended?? YEAH for tomorrow, cannot wait to see who she is!!!

Wanda said...

I'm so excited for you.

We're just ahead of you. Got our referral last month.

Enjoy the ride!!

Wanda (At Last...)
www.atlastmilanascominhome.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

How exciting! I will never forget the night before we got our referral. It was just an amazing feeling knowing that we would finally see our babies face. I will continue to follow your journey through RQ!!! YIPPEEE Come on referrals:)

Brownie Troop 157 said...

Found you on RQ and am so happy for you. This is such a special time. Good luck in keeping your sanity for the next couple days.

Kind regards from Miami,

Carol and Taylor