This is the LAST weekend before you see Hope's face. I can feel it in my bones!!!! Your day is quickly approaching...Soak it all in, my friend. It's going to be AMAZING!!
I am a Christian wife and mother from Southeastern Michigan. After having a beautiful son, infertility led us to adopting 2 beautiful babies one domestically and one from China!
If you found this blog while surfing adoption forums I am usually known there as Sewhopeful22.
LID 3/22/06
8 comments:
I am soooo excited for you!!
This is the LAST weekend before you see Hope's face. I can feel it in my bones!!!! Your day is quickly approaching...Soak it all in, my friend. It's going to be AMAZING!!
Wonderful news - can't wait to see what your Hope looks like!
Me tooo!
I know!!!!!!!
Me tooo!!
Thanks for keeping tabs, I'll be doing the same. So hope we can meet in China! Have a great weekend!
Wonderful!!!!!!!!!! How are you sleeping??????????? I was awake for days waiting for that news!!!!
I am so happy for you. You have an amazing journey ahead. Pure Magic.
Soooo how many more hours till Tuesday???
Post a Comment