Monday, June 22, 2009

Anniversary - LID-aversary...


18 years ago today I married the man of my dreams, full of hope for the future. Today also marks 39 months waiting for our daughter Hope, it just shows that you can never predict what the future will hold and what God has planned for you is so much more than you can ever hope to dream!!

Praying for many, many, more years of wedded bliss...but that this is the LAST month waiting for HOPE!!!

5 comments:

Our Journey To Eden said...

Awwwwww!!!! Too cute!

Luna said...

That picture is too cute!! Happy double anniversary!! This is the LAST LID anniversary you will be counting!!!!

k1 said...

Happy Anniversay, happy LAST Lidversary, and Happy belated birthday!

Kristy said...

Happy Anniversary's...one thing I know for sure you will see the face of your precious daughter soon......

Love, Kristy

Kim said...

Oh my goodness! I've never seen your wedding pics before. Now I really see Chris in your face. You guys look so young! Anyway, happy belated anniversary...Hope is almost here!