For the next two weeks... I will be immersed in party planning! Yet another dream come true! The bliss of balloons, crepe paper, birthday cake and a special little dress! I am happily drowning in pink!
I know you are BEYOND excited!!! It surely seems like she's grown SOOOO quickly. Don't you just look at her and wonder where in the world your little tiny baby has gone??? But yet SOOOO happy that she's growing just like she should be. :)
I am a Christian wife and mother from Southeastern Michigan. After having a beautiful son, infertility led us to adopting 2 beautiful babies one domestically and one from China!
If you found this blog while surfing adoption forums I am usually known there as Sewhopeful22.
LID 3/22/06
3 comments:
Oh my gosh! One year already!!!!
WOW! I know her party will be one for the books - have fun planning your dream-come-true event.
LOVE that picture of her too...she couldn't be cuter if she tried!
Miss you!
Happy Birthday Kate!! Have fun momma. I remember our oldest daughter's 2nd birthday, I went all out all pink and I still remember it 24 years later.
I know you are BEYOND excited!!! It surely seems like she's grown SOOOO quickly. Don't you just look at her and wonder where in the world your little tiny baby has gone??? But yet SOOOO happy that she's growing just like she should be. :)
His,
Mrs. U
Post a Comment