Monday, April 6, 2009

Couch?

Picture of the day...



I can't believe our silly girl is already eleven months old! So much going on and I'm too busy to post! My friend, Lisa got her referral of her beautiful daughter!! We took a fun family trip to Frankenmuth, Chris' baseball season is starting, and Kate's first Easter is less than a week away!

Lisa's referral really got me 'Hoping'!!! We are getting closer!!! In 3-5 months we WILL see Hope's face! I know Chris is waiting for another Mei Mei but is Kate waiting for Mei Mei or Jie Jie??? Only time will tell! Getting excited!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much does Kate weigh and how long is she. She is 11 months old and Darci will be 1 yr old on Saturday. Do you have weight and length when she was 7 mo.?? Looking for some comparison.
Thanks!!

kitchu said...

OMG these pictures are SO CUTE!!!