Saturday, March 21, 2009

Praying for LynnMarie!

I have been following THIS blog for a while now and was tickled to find that the family's last name is Christopher (my son) and the name they chose for their sweet daughter is LynnMarie (my name!)

I love her blog because it has faithfully been so much more 'Hopeful' than mine has been. I could always depend on Amy offering up something inspirational to restore my faith.... where it belongs, not in China but in my Lord.

So when she announced that she had switched to special needs and was referred a baby girl just before Christmas I was so thrilled for her. When she asked for a prayer team I jumped right in. While in China Amy asked people to choose a day to pray for them, so I chose March 22... our LID!

In just a few short hours it will be March 22 in China... so join in with me and for the next 27 or so hours... pray for LynnMarie Christopher and her amazing parents!

No comments: