Wow Lynn...that is something else! You are getting there, slow but sure. Would love to catch up - send me an email! (gotta hear about your grown up vacation!)
I am a Christian wife and mother from Southeastern Michigan. After having a beautiful son, infertility led us to adopting 2 beautiful babies one domestically and one from China!
If you found this blog while surfing adoption forums I am usually known there as Sewhopeful22.
LID 3/22/06
7 comments:
Happy 25th!!!! You hve to post a picture of yourself so I can see if I saw you this weekend, we were at the EMW too.
Love and blessngs,Kristy
We celebrate 12 months tomorrow!
What a beautiful blog!
Another month closer....
Congratulations. You have got to be getting close. The blog looks lovely.
Wow Lynn...that is something else!
You are getting there, slow but sure.
Would love to catch up - send me an email!
(gotta hear about your grown up vacation!)
WOW... that is incredible. Happy 25.
Thinking of you...
Hugs!
Post a Comment