Thursday, August 9, 2007

Spreadsheet Therapy

Some days, when I'm not shopping for baby clothes, playing with spreadsheets makes me feel better. Yet when I'm done, with either, I am still no closer to my daughter. They are still just beautiful clothes hanging in a closet and guesses as to when.

I am praying today for a miracle. That God will work on all those involved in adoption, everywhere, making it easier for children in need, to reach families in need.

Here is a spread sheet that shows referral rates by 7-15 day averages.

Average LID Days Referred per Month
Last 6 Months : 8
Last 19 Months: 11

The overall average was 13 days before they started processing November, thus skewing our overall average. So to be on the hopeful side. I do not believe that the average will continue at such a slow rate. I'm hoping for somewhere between 11 & 13.

Judge for yourselves!


3 comments:

Ava's family said...

I swear, I'd be so happy if we could just get to 12 days. I can't even look at the 7 day column. It HAS to speed up.

Lynn said...

I BELIEVE it will speed up. But even the 12 day average makes me want to cry!

I can't wait for you to be referred! I want you to go before me and check out the campgrounds!

cougchick said...

ooh. those dates are depressing. let's hope for a FAST miracle.