THANK GOD!
April was full of disappointment as far as our adoption goes. In the beginning of the month the CCAA referred only 2 days. I was so distraught I never even posted on it.
Then our 13 month anniversary came and went and I didn't even know it... that could be good and bad! As I have been busy with SPRING!
Yesterday I had trouble getting out of bed... I was just out of it all day... I cried several times during the day and went to bed just overwhelmed with fear for our adoption and sadness for the wait.
However this morning the Rollercoaster has taken an upswing... It looks like the CCAA will be referring 6 days this month! It is not huge but it is more than was expected.
For us to receive our referral in the early months of 2008 the CCAA will have to keep up an average of 15 days per cycle. Which they were maintaining until this month. The 2 & 6 really have messed up the 'average'.
The news seems to be that November is also an unusually large month. But once they get through November I am hoping that we will see a larger number of days referred for December - February LID's to balance the averages!
Hanging in there...

2 comments:
Wasn't it wonderful checking RQ this morning and seeing the news?!
Have you updated your spreadsheet yet? So, when do you think we may have our referrals?? You can't tell I'm excited, can ya? =)
Six days is MUCH better than two!
I know this is taking forever, but you will receive your referral, and you will hold Hope in your arms one day!
Keep the faith, Lynn!
Post a Comment