CCAA Update!!!
On Monday the rumors turned quickly into fact when October families began to receive their referrals.
The CCAA processed referrals through October 24 but a few families with October 31st LID's got theirs as well. However, at least one family with a 24th LID was skipped.
This referral batch showed a whopping 11 days of LID's after a 32 day wait. Yet the RQ polls show that those 11 days had around 224 families, so this is in keeping with the average number of babies referred each month. This is not a slow down. There were just a lot of families logged in, in the month of October.
My predictions have not changed, I believe we are still going to be referred sometime in December or January. However, at this point with 5 months of families in line in front of us... it is just too early to tell!
The best news is that ALL of March is now out of Review and into the Matching room and the CCAA is still updating their web-site with Document Processing updates!
Not bad news, not a miracle, just status quo!

3 comments:
If you say we could see a referral in 2007, I believe you.....Who wouldn't believe a girl that has her own referral spreedsheet! =)
Lisa,
You crack me up! I thought everyone had one! Where have you been?!?!?
I just found your blog and thought I'd say hi.
I am also a mom living in Michigan. I adopted my daughter Lily from China in 2005. Stop by anytime and see us lifewithlilylin.blogspot.com!
Post a Comment