10 Month Anniversary
Ten months down.... How many more to go?
I wanted to post something extra special today... but haven't really been inspired with something 'amazing'. After five months of paper chasing, and now ten months of waiting it is not very exciting to look at another possible twelve months wait.
The best I can say is that the referral batches seem to have stabilized and I'm still holding on to the idea that we are going to be referred in twelve batches from now. This could be twelve months more or less...
In the mean time I do have a lot to do to prepare for our travel and bringing Hope home. Lots of sewing projects, preparing her room, scrap booking Chris' pictures, volunteering at school. Before I know it it will be June and there will only be seven batches to go... then the summer will fly and there will only be four batches to go... then the holidays will fly...and we will finally see our daughter... Chris' sister.
Praying blessings of love and protection for our baby girl.

1 comment:
Hopefully not to many more to wait.
Post a Comment